Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be Mine, Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!

There has been a lot of Valentine love flowing around the Kaskey household today, and I want to share all of the wonderful Valentine goodness I've been enjoying.

First, my girls and my husband made sure that I had plenty of the pink and red and lacy and sweet to enjoy:
This is actually only a small selection of Valentine love from my girls.  Their preschool teachers made sure their daddy and I had lots of Valentine crafts to commemmorate the day!
My mother was ahead of the Valentine game, and sent me this vintage-looking beauty back in January:
I was lucky enough to be part of a swap hosted by April Cole at The Studio, her thriving artistic community on Facebook.  I have received four of the five Valentines I will be receiving:
Here's a closer look:
Valentine tag from April
Positive affirmation on a card and a pin from Nicole
A whole package of Valentine goodness from Deb
The texture on Deb's artwork is worth a second, closer look.
A collage by Amy
 
Wishing you blessings of love
on this Valentine's Day! 

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy Valentines Day, Andria - these are beautiful. Hope the day holds nothing but love for you and yours...Tanya

PS - Post office is indicating the package arrived...just want to make sure it's really safe and sound, in your hands. XOXO

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours! Some sweet-looking Valentines there.

Jo Murray said...

Wonderful expressions of love...well deserved.

Adriann said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I received my lovely card today. Hopefully you received yours too.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're using? I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

Here is my homepage ... external link

Parabolic Muse said...

YAY! You got goodies!! And you gave goodies!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, Valentine!

uncustomary said...

Awesome heart themed goodies! Hope you had a fun day!

Amy A said...

Thanks for joining in on the swap, I got yours in the mail today! Love it and THANK YOU :)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Yippee!!
Happy Valentine's Day, Andria ~xx
Thank you for participating in our card exchange, it was so much fun!! :]