I am in the process of cleaning out my bookcase of art and crafting books, in order to make room for the new titles that are always steadily rolling in.
There will be three winners!!
I will draw three names. The first name I draw will receive:
- The Autumn 2011 issue of Mingle by Stampington & Company. I won this magazine in a giveaway by Quinn MacDonald, and now I'm ready to "pay it forward."
- The Rubber Stamp Album by Joni K. Miller and Lowry Thompson. I have a copy of this book, and then found a second copy at a library book sale in my community for $1. It is such a fun book that I picked up a copy specifically to give away to one of my readers. The book calls itself "the complete guide to making everything prettier, weirder, and funnier. How and where to buy over 5,000 rubber stamps. And how to use them." This is a very diverse, fun book.
- Collage Art: A Step-by-Step Guide & Showcase by Jennifer L. Atkinson. The book includes chapters on paper collage, fabric collage, collagraphy, and found object collage.
- Let's Get Hitched! DIY Wedding Lookbook from Mollie Makes out of the UK. I have a subscription to this magazine (a Christmas gift from last year!), and this supplement came with one of my issues, back in the spring of this year. Lots of fun wedding-themed craft projects.
- Issue Nineteen of Mollie Makes magazine out of the UK. I accidentally tore one page out, but tucked it back in again! Learn how to make Liberty fabric leaves, a plush hoglet, granny square slippers, braided earphones, and more!
- Layers: Inspired Collage for Paper Projects with Meaning, by Shari Carroll. Her projects include swatch books, cards, coasters, frames, boxes, outlet plates, bracelets, and journals.
To enter:Leave a comment on this post, giving me the name and/or web address of a web site or blog you like to visit that I might not have heard about before. I'm always on the lookout for fun, creative, interesting new places on the Internet to visit. Make sure I know your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
Remember, include an interesting new name or web address for me check out in order to be entered into the drawing!
You have until Friday, October 19 to enter. I will draw a name and annouce the winner on Saturday, October 20.