In the first two weeks of the new year, I have:
- Made an effort to find a friend's lost dog by going door to door in my neighborhood.
- Made a big pot of spaghetti.
- Made a blog post.
- Made it to church on the first day of the year.
- Made "cute animal" sketches in my sketchbook.
- Made school lunches again after the winter break.
- Made a master list of DIY cleaning products from a binder full of notes and clippings.
- Made an appointment to start getting allergy shots (and made it to my appointment).
- Made our house cleaner than it's been in awhile.
- Made Valentine doodles in my sketchbook.
- Made it through to the end of a book I was reading.
- Made an afternoon snack for six little girls having a play date.
- Made erasers out of eraser clay with my daughter.
- Made a yummy dinner of spiced mini-burgers and pita bread.
- Made excuses to myself about why I'm not making things in my craft room.
- Made a beautiful dinner of roasted chicken and vegetables in a cast iron skillet.
- Made a smoothie for lunch.
- Made gingerbread cookies with my kids.
- Made it through a major mishap--washing an entire box of tissue the girls let fall in their laundry basket.
- Made my exercise goal on my new watch (on just one day, lol!).
- Made chocolate chip banana bread.
- Made a lunch date.
- Made a Pin the Gumball on the Gumball machine with my daughter for her birthday party.
my Pinterest boards--but until I get to it, I like seeing all the other ways "making" makes an appearance in my days.
Keep those ideas coming for my Make It/365 list! I got some great new ideas in the comments for my last post, and I will continue to add and update along the way.