- a basic shipping tag (I used small-sized pre-cut white tags)
- a jingle bell (You can find a set of 12 for $1 at the dollar store, or at fun stores like Deals Variety Store in Media, PA)
- decorative punches
- letter stamps
1. First, I stamped the "To" and "From" with letter stamps.
2. Second, I punched the shapes in the lower right corner; I used a star, a Christmas tree, and a swirl. With a larger tag, I would have loved to use my snowflake punches.
3. Third, I strung the jingle bell on the piece of ribbon and then strung it through the hole in the tag, securing it by tying the ribbon into a bow.
|My ribbon candy box is destined to become a duct tape journal cover!
|A Christmas rubber stamp set from Pamela will be a gift that keeps on giving as I use it in many mail art projects to come.
|I use the box from my Kelly Rae Roberts coffee mug to hold my index cards from Tammy's ICAD project.
|The duct tape journal from my mom is a treasured gift. I made a duct tape journal for each of my daughters, too, so they might just get a jingle bell on their books on Christmas morning.