Thursday, November 17, 2011

File This Under "Awesome"!

I recently reconnected with a friend from high school, Kristen, at our 20-year high school reunion.  When she saw my blog post about the Great Big Stitched Postcard Swap in August, she proposed that we should do our own postcard swap sometime in the future.  Well, my mail art from Kristen arrived earlier this week, and you can definitely file it under "Awesome"! 

Check out what she did: 

She took my profile pic from Facebook--
And she used fabric to create this--
How cool is that?!

The pressure is on, because I haven't yet created my postcard for Kristen.  I better come up with something great, don't you think?

5 comments:

lee said...

wow what a great card, you do awesome cards, she will love here

Carin Winkelman said...

That is very cool indeed. Lucky you! I'm sure you'll come up with something great in return (no pressure). I've seen your cards and they're lovely.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness... this is fantastic!!!
Such a wonderful postcard, very creative :]

Kym said...

Oh that's very cool. Inspiring.

Joyfulploys said...

Andria...your friend made a great card of your photo. I bet you will come up with something she will love :)
Mary